This is a community for fans of the website CrazyMeds and others looking for information about psychiatric medications, sharing experiences with medication, to meet other people that are 'mentally interesting' and for medication experience sharing. This communities focus isn't as a support community, I have linked some of those communities more focused on support below.
'Think of it as a safe space to just do what you want, with others who are considerate. Very little will be off topic. You can ask about naming your pets, or you can ask about medications. You can ask about therapy, or you can talk about how your job amused you. Whatever you want.'
RULES: 1. This isn't the place to bash psychology, psychiatry or the taking of psychiatric medication, for that we suggest you use antipsychiatry. Feel free to speak about a bad experiences you have had but don't generalise that psychiatry is always useless or that meds don't ever work/will kill you.
2. Respect each other.
3. This community isn't primarily a support community, we are more about meds and our experiences with them, I have included links to more support-based communities down the bottom.
4. Community promotions not run by me first will be deleted. They have to be approved and related to mental health in some way.
5. This community isn't about taking psychiatric medication recreationally, posts containing this will be deleted.
6. Endeavour to tag your posts using existing tags, if you need help let me know and feel free to use the 'att needed' tag if you want me to tag it. But please don't stress about this, if you forget or can't do it, don't worry about it, this one is a suggestion not a rule. :)
7. Absolutely no selling or swapping of meds here, it's illegal and posts containing this will be deleted and the user banned without warning.
8. Membership is moderated.
That's it for rules! Have fun.
If you'd like, feel free to post an introduction similar to this...